Pages

Saturday 20 April 2019

Easter Special - Galatians

As an "Easter Special" my book, "Living by Revelation, Faith and Promise - A Walk Through Paul's Letter to the Galatians" is available at a reduced price on Amazon.

Living by Revelation, Faith and PromiseIt is available 
Amazon UK at £1.99
Amazon France at € 2.99
Amazon Germany at  € 2.99
Amazon Canada at $3.46
Amazon Brazil at R$ 10,15
Amazon India at 179.0
Amazon US at $2.59

You may well have seen my notes on Galatians on my blog. Obviously the theology in the book is the same, the book is not a mere amalgamation of these notes. It is written as a book, with a clear theme.

I am also working on a book on Ephesians, though it is likely to be towards the end of the year before that is ready.

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you find it helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment