Pages

Friday 11 November 2022

My Youtube Channel

As well as these daily notes on the Bible, I also publish short (usually) video talks, typically one or two a week.

These can be found at BibleMusings,(https://www.youtube.com/@BibleMusings)

Currently I am typically producing a couple of videos a week, one series working through John's gospel, and one working through Romans 8.

Here are some of my playlists:

The Nature of Sin - I look through Romans 7 - complete

In the Spirit - The sequel to Romans 7! Working through Romans 8. This is current

Psalms - An occasional video on on of the Psalms

John's Gospel - Working through John's gospel. This is current.

Isaiah - Lots of videos on Isaiah! - complete

The Trinity - A short series on the Trinity

Habakukk - complete

James - complete

No comments:

Post a Comment