Pages

Saturday 7 February 2015

The end of a journey, and so another one begins

Well that is it. I started on 5th October 2008, and 2350 posts later the whole Bible has been covered. I hope you have found it helpful, I know I have. When we put effort into studying God's word, and come with a humble attitude, wanting to learn from the Lord (rather than one of telling God what He should think!) we are always rewarded. 
However, I am not going to stop. A new project starts tomorrow. It will be on the Bible, but I am going to go through books in  more depth.
One of the many great things about God's word is that we can never exhaust its riches. It is like climbing a mountain, the higher go the more we see, and we see things from a different angle.
So a new journey begins tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment